Hygiene & Comfort Measures
Following the announcement (July 12th 2021) that we would be moving to step 4 of the Government Roadmap, RLB360 will be starting to return to our normal capacity and tour frequency over the next few weeks in a phased manner.
We will be retaining measures where possible for the comfort of our valued visitors and staff and we encourage everyone to adhere to these.
- As we return to normal capacity along with the removal of the 2m rule, social distancing may not be possible in all areas of the attraction at all times but we ask that you endeavour to maintain a safe distance from other groups where possible.
- Face coverings are expected and requested to be worn in all indoor areas of the tour and in particular areas where social distancing may not be possible.
- We will be encouraging all visitors to use hand wash facilities and comply with government guidelines on personal hygiene.
- Our staff have all been given additional training and have appropriate PPE available at all times as required. Staff will be ensuring that cleaning is undertaken throughout the day to produce the highest standards of hygiene in the venue.
- For both their and your safety, our staff will continue to wear masks and maintain social distance throughout the tour as they come into contact with a large number of people each day
- Perspex screens will remain in place at our reception.
- There are information boards throughout the site helping all our visitors with the use of facilities.
- Please remember to be kind, courteous and respectful to fellow visitors and staff during your visit.
- If you or a member of your party is showing any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit at this time and please book an alternative date.
We continue to monitor and follow all official Government and Public Health guidance. We will ensure all required measures and procedures are fully in place to so that our visitors health, hygiene and comfort is fully supported.