Hygiene & Comfort Measures
- We will be encouraging all visitors to use hand wash facilities and comply with government guidelines on personal hygiene.
- Our staff have all been given additional training and have appropriate PPE available at all times as required. Staff will be ensuring that cleaning is undertaken throughout the day to produce the highest standards of hygiene in the venue.
- For both their and your safety, our staff will continue to wear masks and maintain social distance throughout the tour as they come into contact with a large number of people each day
- Perspex screens will remain in place at our reception.
- There are information boards throughout the site helping all our visitors with the use of facilities.
- Please remember to be kind, courteous and respectful to fellow visitors and staff during your visit.
- If you or a member of your party is showing any of the symptoms of Coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit at this time and please book an alternative date.
We continue to monitor and follow all official Government and Public Health guidance. We will ensure all required measures and procedures are fully in place to so that our visitors health, hygiene and comfort is fully supported.